Before Your Fit:
• Write down what you would like to achieve from the fitting.
• Make a list of places that you feel discomfort.
• Bring any related medical records, reports and/or images.
• We like to see a pair of shoes that are used for activities other than cycling.
• Bring orthotics, if you have them.
• Don’t forget your bike, shoes and shorts.
After Your Fit:
• Expect to feel stronger and more comfortable.
• This does not mean you should double your mileage.
• Continue a similar riding schedule for a week or two to allow your body to adapt.
• Possible discomfort (minimal) during the adaptation period.
Please contact me immediately if you experience any significant pain or concerns after your fitting:
Appointment within 24hrs Guaranteed!